Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Button Card for Pink Elephant Challenge

This is my entry for the Pink Elephant challenge - the theme this week is Buttons. I had a lot of fun making this card, the brown background strip, and the slider are cuttlebugged, and the button is a gorgeous flower one that I found while going through my stash!

The tag is from a C & COMPANY tag pad ... there's 24 tags in the pad - 12 different ones - all lovely. I bought two different pads, and the tag I used is from the pad called "Life's Journey". They're 11cm x 6 cm, and fit beautifully on cards.

6 comments:

Robin said...

Great card Lynette!!! Thanks so much for joining us at TPE this week!
Robin

Iowa Sunshine said...

What a great card Lynette! Your cards are always so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it. HUGS

Annie said...

fabulous card - so effective. The flower button fits perfectly.

Thanks for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

Thanks for playing along! That tag is great...love the flower buton :)

Hugs
Carol x

Anonymous said...

Hello, I must say I love all your sooo beautiful cards! I have been checking through your blog here now :) And your lovely cross-stitch! I used to sew x-stitch before but the last years I haven´t been able to because of my hurting hands. But I will try again, I got so inspired by you!
Take care dear.
Annelie in Sweden (member of FabATCs121

Anonymous said...

Me again, I forgot to ask if it´s ok if I link to you via my blog?