Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Polka dots, pink & a bow - Pink Elephant challenge


Well, finally - I've made a card for the Pink Elephant challenge! It's been so long ... and I've missed it - these challenges are great, and I really enjoy seeing what everyone comes up with.

Anyway, the challenge this week was "Polka Dots, Pink & a Bow" ... the background is handmade paper, with a strip of builders tape over the top. I used a pre-made tag, and stamped swirls and the word "Adore" with Shabby Shutters Distress ink, then backed it with black card - embossed it with CB Swiss Dots, wrapped lace and ribbon around the bottom, stapled Polka Dot ribbon to the top, and attached the tag to my card. The butterflies are CB die-cuts, and the circle is a pre-made one, embossed with Swiss Dots.

This was a pleasure to make, and I can't wait for the next challenge!

1 comment:

Annie said...

great card - thank you so much for sharing this with us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx